Nowadays, I am known as a designer or an artist. A visionary, an idealist. As someone with a utopic view of the world. However, it was not always like that. I remember teenage years and how, in the past, I liked so many different things; I was so worried about what to do with my life that I could not decide. The thing I remember the most was that I wanted something that will give me freedom. A career in which I could be myself, and not having to pretend I am someone I am not. I did not want a mask, but to be able to do what I love while being honest, and being myself.
Then I discovered design. I chose it for many reasons, overall, because design is everywhere.
So, why is design my passion?
There are quite a few reasons why, but in summary, Design is my passion because:
- I get to create fantastic designs that will be everywhere.
- I love it every time I get to work on a project, and I start picturing different things instantly. My mind takes me to marvelous places without me even asking for it.
- I love working on challenges because it is when I get to create new and unusual things.
- I enjoy trying different approaches. Not only while working with design applications but while drawing on a piece of paper, with a pencil, pens, markers or watercolors.
- I love design because every time I create something, it displays a part of me, that I let go, and it starts growing by itself. It is like making life, without actually doing that.
- I love it when I hear people interpret my designs, icons or paintings as something that comes within them. Understanding their perspective on my work is always rewarding.
- I love design because it makes me mad, angry and happy at the same time. So, apparently, it puts me in touch with my emotions.
- I enjoy design because there are always ways of becoming better at this. It’s a lifework’s project.
- I love design because it allows me to help people while creating an impact and leaving my mark in this world.
- I love it; also because when I get to finish a project and I click the “send” button, the satisfaction is endless.
- Design allows me to connect with people from all across the world. It enables me to learn, understand and create something that is also part of those people.
- I love it when after a hard working time, I get paid; not because of the money, but because of the fulfillment it represents: Another finished project.
- I adore designing because it makes me happy.
- Also, design is my passion because it gives me the power of creating something unique from scratch.
- I love it because it helps me understand my limitations and what are the parts of me I need to improve. So, design pushes me beyond my comfort zone every single day.
- I cherish design because it pushes me to learn new things every day (professions, businesses, ideas, lives). So, I become a better version of myself.
- I love it because it helps me be a creative person, and define myself as one.
- I enjoy it because I get to help people convert their ideas into reality.
- I love it because I can proudly say I am a creator of beautiful things.
- I adore design because it has helped me create the life I want for me while helping others do the same.
- I love design because it encourages me to be curious and experiment every day.
- I embrace design because it allows me to be a responsible person and still be weird and different.
- Design is my passion because it excites & calms me at the same time.
- Design brings me joy, even when I am not working on designing something but writing about it.
- Designing gives me the freedom of creating every day.
Now that you know about my passion for design, can you tell me what your passion is?